Belgian Greetings

This part of the forum is for english language only :-) of course about our favorite bike
Odpovědět
Dirk

Belgian Greetings

Příspěvek od Dirk » pon bře 26, 2007 8:02 pm

Dear Ténérelovers ,
I'm honoured probably to be the first on this englisch site.Thanks there is an englisch forum because as a Belgian ( Belgium) I don't understand a single word of your difficult language.
Me and my other friend from Belgium, named Gerke, have the intention to go to our other Ténéréfriends in Hungary at the place Mako , nearby Szeged, end of july 2007. Of course we would be glad if some people of your country are also heading this direction. Eventualy we could drive together if some
whish to. For us it would be pleasant to be in your company and we could learn a lot of your country !! So, if some people are interested, please do take contact with me. Meanwhile a lot of greetings and good luck wished to you all. Kindly regards,
Dirk(Maasai)

dirkhugelier@hotmail.com

jenik
Site Admin

Re: Belgian Greetings

Příspěvek od jenik » úte bře 27, 2007 7:21 am

Dirk píše:Dear Ténérelovers ,
I'm honoured probably to be the first on this englisch site.Thanks there is an englisch forum because as a Belgian ( Belgium) I don't understand a single word of your difficult language.
Me and my other friend from Belgium, named Gerke, have the intention to go to our other Ténéréfriends in Hungary at the place Mako , nearby Szeged, end of july 2007. Of course we would be glad if some people of your country are also heading this direction. Eventualy we could drive together if some
whish to. For us it would be pleasant to be in your company and we could learn a lot of your country !! So, if some people are interested, please do take contact with me. Meanwhile a lot of greetings and good luck wished to you all. Kindly regards,
Dirk(Maasai)

dirkhugelier@hotmail.com
Dirk,

many thanks for your offer, but do you have web page with detailed description of that trip? How many bikers will be involved?

:wink:

gerke

Příspěvek od gerke » stř bře 28, 2007 5:01 pm

tenere.wz.cz píše:
Dirk(Maasai)

dirkhugelier@hotmail.com
Dirk,

many thanks for your offer, but do you have web page with detailed description of that trip? How many bikers will be involved?

hey tenere.wz.cz;

here the information off Adam link = http://www.tenere.hu/.

Tenere meeting Mako, Hungary 2007 07 20-22

Day 1, Friday

Arrival from 9, gathering and a competiton on site (skills, track is still a surprise)

day 2 saturday

Departure at 9, visiting sites around the neighbourhood, mostly via dirt tracks
and off roads. Croosing the river Tisza by ferry in the end, and returning to camp where
there will be a campfire cooking-together, maybe a beer or two... ;)

day 3 sunday:

Extra tours can be organized, in case the participants are still interested :D

There is a little pool on site, hot running water, and a kitchen for breakfast.
But do not expect very high quality conditions ..... and we plan to produce some
T-shirts for the meeting too.

Prices estimated:

Place to stay depends on no. of memebers, we expect it to be around EUR 10 for the 3 days per person.
Food individually, but shared cooking is appr. EUR 3-4 per person.
T-shirt to be around EUR 6-8 .

This is the basic info so far, let me know if you have questions! :)

Best,
Adam

greetings gerke

gerke

Příspěvek od gerke » pát dub 06, 2007 1:51 pm

gerke píše:
tenere.wz.cz píše:
Dirk(Maasai)

dirkhugelier@hotmail.com
Dirk,

Odpovědět